Welcome to Buddies Place Cat Rescue adoption program. We request the following information so that we can assist you in the selection of a new cat. This form and a consultation with a Buddies Place representative are designed to help you find the cat most compatible with your lifestyle.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have proper means of transportation for your cat, ie: crate, carrier
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Understand that Buddies Place has the right to deny or approve your adoption application. Buddies Place retains this application for our files.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care of the cat.
- Be willing to pay the general cost for a pet is $800 per year for food and medical costs.
- Agree that our cats must be indoor only and may not be declawed.