BPCR is always in need of people who are willing to foster one or more cats/kittens.
By having fosters, we can rescue more cats/kittens and give them a positive environment to ready them for adoption in a forever home.
To become a foster for one of our cats/kittens, you should:
- Fill out a Foster Care form:
- Be willing to have BPCR come to your home for an interview and inspection.
- Be willing to pay for all day to day maintenance of the cats/kittens (i.e. litter, food & toys). BPCR pays all medical/medication fees as required.
- Be willing to give time and effort to assist in the adoption process.
- Fostering is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. It offers the opportunity to love and reassure a pet in need. In turn, you receive love and affection without the lifetime emotional & financial commitments.
If you are not sure that you are ready for a lifetime pet, fostering gives you the opportunity to try it out.